If you are like me, financial independence is a major goal that can be attained this year. For me financial independence is key; just the sheer ability to afford the very lifestyle I desire and be able to make money in a legitimate way is so important. Finding something and excelling at it comes with this pride, joy, and fulfillment and it is a prerequisite for that independence you so desire.
The internet has been more of a blessing especially for those of us that recognize its power and can juice out benefits from it. You can absolutely learn on the internet and so if you are thinking of where to enroll for classes or paying for pricey classes, take a stroll to the internet. We are now blessed with information and thankfully, it can be easily accessed. So, if you are currently thinking and researching on what exactly to learn and trying to find clarity, this article will come in handy.
Below, I highlight 10 high-income skills you can learn and make money from; the good thing is that you can learn from scratch and you can even be involved in more than one (as long as you can pull them excellently).
Chatbot Marketing And Development
A chatbot is a computer program that simulates human conversation through voice commands or text chats or both. Chatbot, short for chatterbot, is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) feature that can be embedded and used through any major messaging applications. Jan 23, 2020 (Brandessence Market Research via COMTEX) — Global Chatbot market is valued at USD 435.2 Million in 2018 and expected to reach USD 2306.3 Million by 2025 with a CAGR of 26.9% over the forecast period. The growing popularity of online messaging applications is the key factor contributing to the growth of the Global Chatbot Market. Furthermore, according to a survey conducted by Facebook in early 2018, about 1.4 billion people used messenger applications, and they are rapidly willing to converse with a chatbot that is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period. You can discover how to 10x your income with chatbots.
- Programming: In this internet driven world a.k.a computer age, the importance of a programmer cannot be overestimated. You need to learn programming languages e.g java, python, and a host of others to be able to partake in the thriving tech industry. Let me add, however, that as a programmer you have to keep updating your knowledge and must, of course, put your ear on the ground for the latest. You can learn to code online. With this skill, you have a variety of job offers out there; it only requires that you are good at what you do.
- Copywriting: I think that we can all attest to one thing; everywhere you turn these days, you must see something on copywriting. The demand is incredible and people recognize this and are beginning to tap into this opportunity; you should too! Basically, copywriting is a form of writing in which you are obligated to write content for advertising, promotions and marketing purposes. Organizations, brands, etc, all employ copywriters. The nature of the job requires that you have a good command of English, creativity, research skills among others. Once you are well-grounded, this is certainly a high-income job that can fetch quite the amount even as a freelancer.
- Consulting/Coaching: You can be a business consultant, life coach, etc. your role is to give people clarity and help people or brands navigate around whatever it is they are needing your services for. Choose your niche, do your research, put yourself out there, spread the world and give people value for your service charge and watch referrals roll in. This can even be done remotely. Asides for branding, this requires zero capital.
- Public speaking: Truth is, there is so much money that can be made from this and it will always be in demand. It is often said that this is for people that are not shy; extroverts. Dare I say that this is for everybody. It only requires you to acquire and develop the skills necessary to make you a great public speaker. Public speaking is beyond standing in front of a group of people. It is you passing a message about something you are well-grounded in. Like everything else, start small. You can start by making video recordings of yourself and putting it on different platforms e.g have a website, youtube channel. As you do more videos and push it out, more people will know you. You can even do free gigs at first and boom! You become sought after. Also, be intentional about networking and branding yourself.
- Digital marketing: This can be easily learned as long as you are consistent and dedicated. Social media skills, knowledge of SEM and SEO, graphics designing are some of the ways you can make income.
- Content creation: This is a fun skill to have. Truly, there are no limits to what you can achieve with this. You can earn more money if you have a huge fan base/ following. You can even be an influencer. Being a content creator means creating content and there are varieties of options e.g videos that can be centered on a wide range of topics e.g fashion, entertainment,etc.
- Investing: Investing is a skill that not many people have. Knowing what and when to invest is a skill in itself.
- Writing: With this sought after skill, you can write for blogs, articles, write and publish your own books. The options are limitless. This year, you really don’t want your writing skills to start and end your notepad or journal.
- Online courses: Teaching people has proven to be a very worthy path. The fact that it can be done from the confines of both the instructor and student has made it so convenient and a go-to option. Creating the content is just an aspect of it; there is also the marketing aspect. Bear in mind that there is such a demand for courses out there and people are more than willing to pay.
- Entrepreneurship: This list would not be complete without this. Entrepreneurship involves problem identification and creating solutions. It is the birth of ideas. No idea is invalid, as long as you can put in the work. Entrepreneurship is a skill that should be learned and it would serve you in many ways.
- What do people need? Come up with a business plan and execute it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?