- users and for statistical purposes and for other purposes. Cookies are small text files sent by a website that a web user visits the internet user’s device.
- Cookies are also used by websites that we make reference to by showing, for example, multimedia.
- Cookie settings can be changed in the web browser. Not changing these settings means that the cookies used here are accepted.
- The site uses performance cookies, which are used to collect information about how the site is used so that it can work better and be more functional, that is, allowing user settings to be remembered” (e.g. language, font size).
- The level of protection against cookies is set in every browser until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, such as logging in to an email account.
6. This Policy can Change without Any Prior Notice.
How settings are changed in the most popular search engines:
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button. In the “Cookies” section, the following Cookie files settings can be changed:
Deleting of Cookie files,
Default blocking of Cookie files,
Default permitting of Cookie files,
Default saving of Cookie files and data of pages until the browser is closed
Specifying exceptions for Cookie files from specific sites or domains
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Site button. Use the slider to set the level, changes are confirmed with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox Program field: “will use user settings”. Cookies are decided about by marking – or not – the position Accepts cookies.
From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. Cookies are decided about by marking – or not – the position Cookies.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon.