- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of the month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2023, subscription renews on February 28, 2023).
- Discounts, rebates, or other special offers are only valid for the initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Fessburn may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- The right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- Subscription is monthly and can be canceled at any time, and you will be refunded for the remainder of the month; or paused, and you can restart at any time with the rest of your funds.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- You can cancel your Plan via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the Fessburn PMS Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone will also be effected immediately.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately. You can pause, cancel and restart at any time.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
Subscription fees are only refundable based on the number of days left in the month of subscription. The subscription fee will be divided into 4 based on the 4 weeks of the month and a refund processed based on that;
You will also be notified 7 days before the end of your subscription with a link to opt out of renewal if you choose not to renew.